Pasta of your liking, preferably curved or with ridges
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- salt and pepper
- bunch of tatsoi leaves, rinsed
- ½ c. chopped sage
- grated parmesan
- lemon wedges, if desired
- Cook pasta until al dente in salted water.
- When the pasta is nearly done, melt butter in a skillet. Swirl the butter in the pan as it foams. Keep an eye on the pasta, and remove it when desired and drain well.
- When the butter begins to brown, toss in pasta and mix to coat with butter. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add tatsoi and sage and cook until slightly wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with grated parmesan and lemon wedges on the side.
From July 10, 2009 Fox & Fawn Farm Newsletter