|Source Simply Organic, by Jesse Ziff Cool
- 1 lb. parsnips, peeled and cut into 3” sticks
- 2 medium leeks, cleaned and sliced into ½” rounds
- 2 TB olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh chopped oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Put the parsnips and leeks into a large bowl. Sprinkle with the oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat well. Spread out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until the parsnips are tender and lightly browned.
From November 22, 2009 Fox & Fawn Farm Newsletter