Hi everyone,

It’s not often we see a 100% chance of rain, but unfortunately that’s the case for tomorrow. As a result, our fall festival has been postponed until next week Saturday, October 5th. It will still last from 4pm until dark.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and we hope to see everyone next weekend!

-Farmer Red

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s