- 2 TB olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 chile pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
- ¼ c. sun-dried tomatoes, cut in thin strips
- juice of 2 limes
- salt, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat.
- Stir in garlic and chile pepper; cook for two minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broccoli; cook 1 minute. Add kale and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes. Pour in lime juice and season with salt to taste. Toss well.
- Serve with rice, soba noodles, barley, or wheat berries.