- ¼ c. butter
- 1 c. sunflower kernels
- 1 (3oz) package ramen noodles, smashed into pieces
- 1 head napa cabbage, chopped
- 4 spring onions or 1 sweet onion, diced
- ½ c. vinegar
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 2 TB white sugar
- 2 TB soy sauce
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir sunflower kernels and ramen noodles in hot butter until sunflower kernels are lightly browned and fragrant, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl to cool.
- Stir sunflower seeds and ramen noodles with napa cabbage and onions in a large salad bowl. Whisk vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, and soy suace together in a separate bowl until sugar has dissolved; pour dressing over salad and toss.
Makes a great side salad or sanwich topping!