- ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2-4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and julienne cut
- 6 cups finely shredded or julienne peeled kohlrabi
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Whisk Greek yogurt with mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add shallot, vinegar, salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Add fennel, kohlrabi, walnuts and blue cheese and stir to coat.
One thought on “Kohlrabi Fennel Slaw”
We had to adapt a little based on the amount of Kohlrabi we had in our box (ended up halving it) but it was super yummy and a great use of what we had on hand. Thanks for the great idea!