- 1 TB olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic or 2 scapes, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 head bok choy
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 TB soy sauce
- 1 TB water
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine sesame oil, soy sauce, water and chili flakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the garlic and ginger until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in the whites of the bok choy and cook 3-4 minutes. Add soy sauce mixture and leaves and cook 2 minutes more or until heated through and leaves are gently wilted.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.