Skip to content
Couscous with Kohlrabi and Chermoula Dressing
|Source: From Asparagus to Zucchini 3rd ed. Page 100
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2-3 cups cooked couscous, cooled to warm temperature.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups peeled, diced kohlrabi
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup diced radishes
- 16 kalamata or oil-cured black olives, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Mix garlic, cilantro, parsley, paprika, cumin, and salt to taste. Stir in lemon juice and olive oil.
- Toss this mixture with couscous. Bring to room temperature.
- Gently toss with kohlrabi, radishes, and olives (if desired). Serve as is, or sprinkle with feta cheese.
From July 10, 2009 Fox & Fawn Farm Newsletter
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: