|Source: From Asparagus to Zucchini 3rd ed.
- 2 T. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 lb collards (or chard, spinach, kale)
- salt and pepper
- ¼ c. golden raisins
- 3 T. toasted pine nuts
- Heat oil over high flame in a large skillet.
- Add garlic cloves and stir-fry until golden, about 30 seconds. Discard garlic.
- Toss in greens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and wilt the greens for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add raisins and pine nuts. Check for seasoning and serve.
Makes 2-4 servings.
From July 24, 2009 Fox & Fawn Farm Newsletter