Source: CSA member Susan Hutterer
- 1 medium or large eggplant
- Olive oil
- 1 TB sesame oil
- 1 TB soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Make sauce of the sesame oil, soy sauce, and garlic. Set aside.
- Slice eggplant into slices about ½” thick or smaller. Spread olive oil on both sides of each slice.
- Lay slices on rack of pre-heated grill. Watch closely and turn when browning; grill second side.
- When done, dip each slice in the sauce or spread out on a plate and drizzle the sauce over it all.
From September 11, 2009 Fox & Fawn Farm Newsletter