from Recipes for Social Change, 2011-2012
- 1 head of cabbage, cut in palm sized wedges and leaves separated
- 2 TB ginger, julienned
- 1/3 c. halved dried peppers
- 2 TB peanut oil
- 2 TB soy sauce
- Using a wok or very large saute pan, saute julienned ginger and halved dried peppers in peanut oil for 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and continue to stir-fry. Add soy sauce and cover with lid to soften cabbage as it caramelizes, turning down heat.
- Arrange chilis on top for presentation. Serve with rice if desired.