- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Steam whole head of cauliflower for 30 minutes. Drain and place on a pie plate.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread the mixture over cauliflower and dot with pats of butter. Sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) uncovered, for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese is brown.