From 1,000 Vegan Recipes
- 2 TB white wine vinegar
- 1 TB Dijon mustard
- 1 TB minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. arugula leaves
- 3 c. chopped salad mix
- ½ small red onion, sliced, or one bunch scallions
- 1 apple, such as Gala or Fuji, halved, cored, and cut into 1/4” slices.
1. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, parsley, oil, salt, and pepper. Whisk until emulsified. Set aside to allow flavors to blend, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine the arugula, salad mix, onion, and apple. Add enough dressing to lightly coat. Toss gently to combine and serve.