From Simply In Season
- 1 large shallot or bunch scallions
- 1 large clove garlic or half garlic scape, minced
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 1 TB fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 TB fresh sage, chopped
- 1 TB fresh oregano, chopped
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp pepper
1. Blend together in a food processor or blender
- ½ c. olive oil
2. Add and blend until shallot/scallions are finely chopped. Transfer 1/3 c. of herb mixture to a large bowl.
- 16 small red or white new potatoes
3. Add to bowl with the herb mixture. Toss potatoes to coat well. Transfer potatoes to a large oiled baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees, turning occasionally for even browning, until tender when pierced with a small knife and crusty brown, about 45 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a shallow bowl. Drizzle with the remaining herb mixture and serve immediately.