- 1 bunch chard, kale, or beet greens
- 1 bunch scallions or one or one sweet onion
- garlic (however much suits your fancy)
- ½ c. Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 TB flour
- ½ c. cottage cheese
- pinch pepper, nutmeg and dill
- 9-inch pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Saute the onions and garlic in olive oil until lightly browned. Add greens and stir until they begin to wilt. Cool slightly.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack and Parmesan cheeses over the bottom of the pie crust. Top with greens and onions.
- Beat eggs and remaining ingredients together. Pour over the greens. Bake at 375 for 50 minutes, until set.